Saturday, June 27, 2015

Natural Cold Sore Relief

If you suffer from cold sores, then you need to read the feedback from this  customer

I personally feel really moved by their testimony - they have only identified themselves as 'x'.    I am so happy that I have been able to help him/her.  Maybe it can help you too?  Thank you 'X' for taking the time to write your review.  It is feedback like this that has allowed me to sell this product & help folk  for the past 18 years :)

Life changing. Really. 5 Star Review

Posted by on 19th Jun 2015
I bought Virasoothe once I had hit wit's end with my cold sores. I was getting them with alarming frequency for 2 weeks at a time, they were moving above my lip, and looked and felt horrible. Abreva wasn't doing anything.

I bought virasoothe after seeing it recommended on a forum dedicated to cold sores. And, okay, the internet is full of crap, but when you're desperate, you start to do things you know are stupid. That having been said, I saw a statistically significant number of people talking about the effectiveness of virasoothe. I'm pretty sure that that day, on the 2nd cold sore of that month, I sat on the couch, crying and ordering 5 different remedies to try. Don't judge me.

Since the arrival of virasoothe, I have not had a cold sore. It has been several months. The second I feel the itch, I put some on and the blister never forms. My boyfriend also gets cold sores, and he came home with the beginning of a blister, put some of this on, and the thing never erupted.

When you're at wit's end, and ready to try anything, it's a really wonderful day that your act of desperation ends in success. I don't know that the stuff will work for everyone, but it certainly works for me. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment